The XPO Logistics Customs Resource Center is your helpline when shipping cross-border.
Which international services can the Customs Resource Center provide assistance for?
- Puerto Rico
What can the Customs Resource Center help me with?
- Refer a Freight Broker.
- Assist with Customs paperwork.
- Assist with in-bond freight.
- Assist with carnets.
- Assist with EEI/AES filings.
- Answer your questions about how to ship cross-border freight.
How do I contact the Customs Resource Center?
We are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Saturday.
- For questions regarding shipments to Mexico – email us or call (866) 431-0777.
- For questions regarding shipments to Puerto Rico – email us or call (866) 431-0777.
- For questions regarding shipments to Canada, and all other questions — email us or call (800) 342-7618.