Exclusive Use of a Trailer
Some freight needs its own space when shipping; whether it’s delicate, fragile or high-value, if your less-than-truckload (LTL) shipment is important and needs its own, private trailer choose our Exclusive Use service to ensure your shipment is delivered damage-free.
Exclusive Use Service
Choose exclusive use to get a private trailer for your shipments.
Whether it’s to protect freight that can’t be comingled or handled during shipping, or increase security on your high-value freight, our Exclusive Use service give you a private trailer and instant capacity.
- Exclusive use of a whole trailer for your freight
- Eliminates handling & comingling of freight during shipping
- Can be combined with Time Date Critical service
- Ensure security and capacity for your high-value freight
To Get Exclusive Use:
- Call origin service center to request the service
- Indicate request for Exclusive Use on BOL
- When the driver arrives, place special security tag to “secure” trailer door
- Tag must be removed by the consignee only
- Consignee signs off on delivery receipt