Where to Send My Payment
To ensure prompt processing of your payments, please submit them to the proper remittance address.
To pay an LTL invoice by credit card:
Representatives are available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm central time.
To pay by mail
In the U.S.:
XPO Logistics Freight, Inc.
29559 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1559
XPO Logistics Freight Canada, Inc.
P.O. Box 4918 STN A
Toronto, ON Canada M5W OC9
Sample invoice (pdf)
Sample invoice (Canadian) (pdf)
Generic Pro Forma Invoice Form (pdf)
Canada Commercial/Customs Invoice (pdf)
Mexico Commercial Invoice (pdf)
Learn about EIP (Electronic Invoice Presentment)
Contact Us to set up ACH/EFT
Electronic payment options.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), also referred to Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions, help you save time and money. This convenient payment method offers:
- Cost savings by avoiding cost of issuing paper checks and wire transfer fees
- Cash flow advantages because you can issue payment on the due date instead of issuing checks several days before to allow for mail time
- Greener alternative to mailing and bank processing of checks
- Safety and security due to a bank to bank transfer
For electronic payments, there are two options to choose from when sending in remittance advice:
- Transmit Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Set 820 Remittance Advice electronically. For more information visit: http://ltl-solutions.xpo.com/help-center/edi.
- Send total amount of payment, invoices being paid, the customer name, address and contact information to XPO Logistics at EFTRemittance@xpo.com.
EFT Customers should use the following bank account information to process payment:
Acct # 930271585
Acct # 930271585